Is the acoustic warning signal loud enough?
What is the difference between the BA entry control board atur-X and an apparatus with egg timer?
- in our experience it is loud enough - even with the water pump running.
Why do you provide a ring binder mechanism?
- The BA entry control board atur-X features coloured LEDs which allow the user to view the duration of operation.
- The BA entry control board atur-X features an acoustic warning signal.
- The BA entry control board atur-X counts up rather then down.
- After use the relevant operating time (e.g. 30 min.) can still be seen on the display screen.
Where can I buy the BA entry control board atur-X?
- it is suitable than a clip, especially for laminated sheets.
- In this way there is no risk losing the sheets and therby wasting precious time.
Which additional equipment is recommended?
- Directly from us. Send us an email with your required quantity.
Any other questions?
- A shoulder strap can be helpful when wearing the BACB atur-X.
If the pump operator is responsible for the monitoring, the non-detachable apparatus holder may be used for attaching the BA entry control board atur-X to the ladder (spoke depth 30 or 40 mm).
A detachable apparatus holder is also available (spoke depth 30 mm).
- Please don´t hesitate to contact us.